Saturday, March 26, 2011

The luck of the rainbow

The last few days the weather has been more than moody down here in Hobart town... The gentle breeze  whips delightfully, then the next moment a gust of violation by the strength of harsh winds against my studio window comes through. I can hear the sound of pitter-patter kitty-cat feet at my door wanting to come in to the room that is full of sound, and bright colours... I go out and give her a gentle cuddle and wipe the Autumn winds and rain of her blue coat, take her down stairs and give her warm milk.



This month I have been taken "Round the World on a Rainbow" - luck has been granted my way, and I flow on the ever lasting chain of love and light...


In between fits of playful laughter in my house, there is the sound of the sewing machine, and I daresay a few of these creations that bear the name Bare Rumps would have a fair crack of this cake below!


Mmmm! Yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment