Thursday, May 26, 2011

Important news

There will be some simple changes here at Bare Rumps. I will not longer be doing planned stockings for the time being, rather I will be doing random in-stock which I will notify you via my Facebook page when these items come up for sale.

I have to do what works best for me and Paige, and at this stage I see that this is a great option for the next year while Paige goes through her "terrible twos".

This means that future photo competitions are put on hold until I resume stockings also.

The photo competition is still open from the last stocking and the date to get your images in by is the 10th of June.

I will keep you updated in the future for when stockings resume. Until then do not fret, there will still be plenty of stock coming out, just at random times.

Thank you for your understanding!



Jerry Red x

No comments:

Post a Comment