Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My heart goes out today,,,




 Today a major Australian natural disaster is unfolding with the Queensland floods. I have been working on a nappy and wipes for sale for auction for http://www.facebook.com/pages/Qld-Flood-Relief-Fundraiser/138153132912633 so I ask can you please head over and show your support for this cause that is close to all our hearts. 

Here are a few tasters of today's projects also below. 

Stay safe everyone in the affected areas - my heart is with you today. Australia is our golden country and together we will recover strong.



xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Tat if you are in QLD we are all thinking off your state x ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Sydney, but we all care and it's great that you are doing what you can and to find out about this fundraiser. I mentioned it on my blog, too. Your nappy looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete