Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photo competition time!

It's photo time again! I love seeing what BR nappies are up to with their owners and what better way to do that than hold a photo competition!

It has been a little bit of time from when I last held one of these, check out the link and have a read up of the info before you enter.

This month is a bit different as I am giving away 2 custom nappies, one for best imagination/quality photo, and one through random.org draw.

You do NOT have to have a Bare Rumps nappy to join in! 


You can photoshop my images with my permission and make a nappy! Or something fun along them lines I love creativity and funny ideas, I seen a cool one the other day of a pair of bloomers photoshopped onto an ultrasound photo. So you really do have just as much chance of winning as a baby in a real life BR nappy, so no sad faces, I am not excluding any one.

Start sending them through to my email, and also load them to my facebook fan page, it is now open from today the 3rd of April, to the 3rd of May. I will then do a blog of all the entries around the 4th of May, then draw two winners in the next week after that.

Here is three winners from the past that I have picked from personal preference to give you a idea.





I really loved this entry as well, this is one of my all time favourites and use it as my facebook profile picture every-now and then LOL.


Really looking forward to seeing your creativity over the next four weeks, again, if you have a new, second hand, or none at all, you can all enter, get on your thinking hats and most of all have fun with the little ones!

Two chances of winning a BR custom nappy to the value of $60 plus post!

On the home front, me and Paige are all moved into our new home now, we have our new boys (Cornish Rex), still a few boxes scattered around the house, but in all we have made it our home already, it's a lush little pad and super happy here! Well inspired to create.

On that note, time to hoop up!

- JR- Jerry Red x

No comments:

Post a Comment