Thursday, October 13, 2011

A few little snippets of "lovely"

Busy making some soft breast pads today in the studio. It's a beautiful sunny day down here in Hobart town, the windows are open and my ears are jam packed to the sound track of "Flash dance". There is the spot of warm-up stretches in the small breaks between my overlocker running smooth and fast.


It's the last day to get your entires in for the photo comp. There are some fantastic entries so far - I will load them all to view via my blog in a few days time.

Also I have a new page where you are welcome to "befriend" me on Facebook. I update often on where I am at with the studio, Paige, and general chit chat about love and life. This is also a great page to keep in touch with a more personal side and early stocking updates.


Hope you are all having a lovely day today!

Off for a spot of late lunch, then finishing up on this sewing, then calling it a day and heading to the park with a cold corona and lime, and run after my little lightning-bolt moonshine, Paige Red.

- Jerry Red x

No comments:

Post a Comment